Friday, February 18, 2011

Hello World...I have arrived!

Here I am complicating my life a little more... or maybe saving myself.  All these thoughts, ideas & out rages are all cooped inside my head with nowhere to go, but after today they have a new home…  Welcome to Magic’s In The Makeup!  A blog about everything!

I apologize in advance for not sticking to one topic or theme but that’s just how I roll lol 
no seriously …I am all over the place.  I am …
a makeup artist at heart
social worker by trade
DIY master at home projects
Aspiring chef & house wife (I’m a house fiancé at the moment, I won’t graduate till Oct. 2012)
Loving Auntie, Daughter, & Sister
A neat freak & the queen of organizing everything
Amateur photographer & party planner
Thrift store enthusiast

Everything & everyone inspires me so that explains all the post-its with sketches, scribbles on my daily planner, & pictures I capture with my cell phone.  I hope this blog inspires you to bring all those ideas that are in post-its, daily planners & note pads to full fruition.

Until next time,
Dee

  
P.S. 
My blog is named after one of my favorite songs by No Doubt.  The song has always helped me through my many phases and journey in life to feel good in my own skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment